Sit & Stand Office Solutions
Custom-made Plexiglas desk screens
Sit and Stand desks are a convenient way to adjust the height of your desk from sitting to standing.
Top Sizes: Widths 1400mm, 1600mm & 1800mm all 800mm deep
Height Range: 700mm – 1200mm
Colours: White, Beech, Maple, Oak, Walnut & Grey
The desks are available as single desks or bench desks all designed for flexibility.
Easily adjustable height with a touch of a button or via Bluetooth remote control from your smartphone.
3-level column sensor will automatically stop the desk’s movement if it senses an obstacle in its path.
- Basic up and down drive
- Up and down drive and 3 memory position
- Up and down drive, 2 memory position, automatic drive on memory position, LED reminder, integrated Bluetooth
Choice of Three types of Buttons
Covering up the space under the desk, adding an aesthetic look.
Fixed-height acoustic desk screens will help with acoustics.
25 mm MFC (melamine) with 2 mm ABS edging
- Plain desktop
- Desktop with a cut-out for grommet and wire management
- Desktop with a scallop for wire management
- Sliding desktop for wire management
Desk control button types
- BA, TA, TE – up and down drive
- MA – up and down drive and 3 memory position
- LA – up and down drive, 2 memory position, automatic drive on memory position, LED reminder, integrated Bluetooth
- Metal tube – 80×40 mm
- Metal tube – 40×20 mm
- Colours: White, Birch, Beech, Whitened Oak, Amber Oak, Walnut & Grey
- Metal: White, Black
Guarantee: 5 year
- Types: two(2) or three(3) steps columns
- Anti-collision feature (only in three(3) steps columns)
- Two motors
- Soft start and soft stop
- Lifting speed: up to 38 mm / sec
- Stroke length: DL05(2)– 500 mm, DL06(3)- 650 mm
- Rectangular tube dimensions: 50×80 mm
- Lifting capacity: up to 80 kg
- Powder coated metal, matches the colour of frame
- Column levelers, up to 10 mm
- Side column covers made of MFC. Colour combinations are possible
Electronic Data Power Unit
- Input: 110-240 V
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Output: 18 V
- Power Plug: EU, UK
- Energy consumption: standby 0,01 W
- Operating Cycle: 1 minute on, 9 minutes off